Friday, July 23, 2010

What's going on with the 2 weeks holiday :)

I mentioned that I want AINO from daddy as my birthday present in my previous post.
However, it turned to SATIO after I came back for my semester break.
Muahahaha.


I have chosen SATIO in order to keep it longer with me as I can't keep changing handphone again and again.
LOL.
Daddy said "if you wish to change handphone again, remember to eat maggi."
*shy and guilty*
Haha.
Overall SATIO's function is almost the same with NOKIA 5800 Xpress Music.
But SATIO looks nicer and of course, thumbs up for the camera !
12.1 megapixels man.
Let the pictures show the fact.  :)

Non-stop cam whoring. LOL.





I love this the most. Took it with the flash on. I like her eyelashes.  They are not fake okayy.









Some of the pictures are quite blur as I did not turn on the flash.
Haha.
I really like this phone very damn much.
Thanks daddy again.


This 2 weeks holiday is not really enjoyable but at least I need not to worry about every meal.
Hiak hiak hiak~
On the other hand, daddy keep asking me about my decision for degree.
I wish to study in UK but it costs daddy almost RM100k.
What a significant amount.
That's what I am worrying for.
Headache-ing with scholarship application also.
Sigh.
How how how?   :(
Going to UPO to meet up Alex for more details after I enroll.
RM100k. GOD.
For those who can DONATE some for me, please text me @ 016.
Muahahahahahahaha.
SIAO ZHA BO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers