Sunday, July 11, 2010

the so-called study week


My so-called study week is going to end soon.
My very first exam is on Monday, 8-10am.
Moral Education chieeepett la weii.
Study Moral doesn't mean that you can be a moral person kay.
Met it during my secondary school I don't really give it a damn.
But now Mata Pelajaran Wajib in INTI man.
Same to the Malaysian Studies.
Wakao.
Useless la.  o0o

Final really ruins people's mood.
Turning me into a bad girl.
LOL.
I am a bad girl. I admit.
Especially when I meet those inhuman boys or even girls in FB.
They can really make people pissed off.
FB is not a place to let you know about other people's private and it is not a place for you to spread or share your private to people.
If you don't respect others, please do respect yourselves okayy?
You only 13 years-old and you have lost your virgin, so what?
Your bf has a long penis and it has made you so shiok, so what?
NON OF MY BUSINESS.
Sigh.
What kinda people are they?

Turn back to the topic in order not to continue to humiliate anyone here.
I had my so-called study week with dramas, Taiwan entertainment shows and games but not notes and books.
Haha.
And I can't sleep well everyday especially when I am sleeping alone in my room.
I wonder why.
I don't really feel stress-up also.
But I know I have to take the best care of myself in order not to fall sick.  *touchwood*



PLEASE ! I REALLY HOPE THAT I CAN GET IT FROM DADDY !
How nice can?
I can't really get rid of white colour handphones.
Hahaha.


The bluetooth earphones. Owwww~
Sibeh jialat pretty right?  xD




This one also quite shiok ler.


Instant cameras.
But I am not going to purchase anyone of them although they are in my wishlist.
I seriously want AINO white.
Haha.
Wait and see.
Semester break is coming.
Laugh out loud !

Study study study.
Yawning when everything comes to study.  zzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers