Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wish to skip today's post actually because I am very tire.
Haha.
However, somethings that were totally great stop me from being sleepy.
I HAVE THE GREATEST DAY AGAIN WITH MR.MELVIN TEY.
Haha.
We went for Clash Of The Titans at Seremban today.

We are the faithful MBO customers weii.
Haha.
The overall of the movie is nice and we rated 8/10.
I regretted as we did not go for 3D scene.
Sigh.
Next movie- Iron2Man
Haha.
A lot of nice photos are going to show up here.

Love this to the core ! Because of the smile. Handsome with this smile right?

Emo-ing? LOL. Just acting okay. I was with the greatest mood that time.

Kinda like this feeling. :)


Captured the bf while he was buying for his Mildseven.

Cam-whored and Baby was wifi-ing.

My curry chicken rice and his nasi lemak. :D

Baby took this. I am really skinny. ==

Why baby was curi-curi smiling there? ==

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . My cute man.

He seriously minds the flash light. Sorry dear. XP

The movie ended at 6.30pm.
I was totally feeling tire after that.
*Yawn*

Baby cam-whore in the ktm. :)

this .


Heart this.

Don't you think that baby is becoming handsomer and handsomer?
Hehehehehe.
Good ler.
:D

珍惜我们一起度过的每个时刻
当我靠在你的肩膀时
我告诉自己
这个肩膀,是我想依靠一辈子的肩膀
只有你,郑崴骏



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers