Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just "Opps" .

Opps, I have uploaded this kinda shame picture.
I ain't posted it purposely okayy.
Just saw this news which had already been posted up ages ago.
It's a Singaporean girl named Grace.
Stopm news website posted this and I saw it on Sam's facebook profile.
He shared from other too.
I am not going to abuse this girl here.
Just that I am wondering about her feeling when everyone around this world is putting their finger at her.
Abusively, be contemptuous of her and blah blah blah.
Did her know that she will get this kinda consequence?
Or she just do whatever she likes without reflecting on the consequences?
I am just...speechless.

By the way, another opps is coming up.
Hehe.
Haha. It lets me think about the NameWee's Kawanku.
Hahahaha.
"连吃一个口香糖 都要来我们国家吐"
But the sentence in the picture is the reverse meaning la.
Haha.
It makes me laugh, however.

Okay okay, people.
I gonna stop.
My burger and french fries are waiting for me.
They are already cold, though.
:p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers