Wednesday, January 27, 2010

YES !

I suppose to take a nap right now but I can't get rid of the feeling that makes me so fuck-up happy.
As the title I wrote, YES!
I GOT THE JOB.
Though I can only earn RN20 for a night, I really appreciate it.
It's better than I do nothing in my room and start to grumbling to baby.
Eh.
My job huh is not that kinda "job" okie.
I am the sale assistant of a shoes shop near to my campus.
Hooray.
Transport fee is saved. :)
I will start to work at 6pm today.
I am soooo excited and sure lah, a little bit nervous.
First time trying to work with others.
Hope everything will go on smoothly.

Baby is sleeping right now.
Sigh.
Ponteng again lah.
Really worry about him.
How?
UK or not UK?
Deal or not deal?
Just hope baby can work harder and graduate early.
When I have not been here anymore, I hope, I really hope that he can go through everything well either in his studies or his life.
Baby. Gambateh.
Promise me, okay?

I hope I can be a perfectly perfect gf for you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers