Monday, January 25, 2010

Title-less .


Hmmm... I am back to blogspot.
Feeling so lonely and try to let blogspot be my accompanist for this few minutes.

2010 seems to be a bad year for me.
After came back to INTI, those fucking illnesses all came to me in once.
Fever la, gastric la, bla bla and bllllaaaa~
Doii.
Zomok jiang?

But luckily I am getting better recently.
Haha.
I need to thank a lot to my KL mummy.
Thanks for your caring.
I feel very guilty when the moment that I realized how I treated you before in the phone.
Now, I really really understand how hard your condition is.
So, I am trying hard to find a job.
But you know, the transportation here is quite troublesome and the distance is not as near as you can imagine.
Sorry mii.
Give me some time.

Days going on.
Already the forth week in this semester.
Start to busy in LEO again.
What for?
My scholarship luh.
1+1? or 2+0?
Not yet ask for those information ler.
Haix.
Hope I really can get it. :)

Baby and I..
Are just like normal lah I think.
Hope that he won't chase me again next time.
It really kinda.. hurts.
Dear, I gonna say sorry too.

WWJ's wishlist for this new year :
1. Baby pays more attention on his studies.
2. Successfully applied for INTI scholarship.
3. The time pass slower.
4. MONEY~
5. Happiness. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers