Wednesday, February 8, 2012

L.O.V.E

Are you ready for Valentine's?

Surprise? Flowers? Chocolates?

I'm ready !

Haha.



Let's guess what's inside  :D

The boyfie did get the answer correctly but I just don't want to admit.

Purposely make his heart itchy-itchy.

Hahahaha.

It's simple, cheap and useful.

Guess guess guess !

I love the wrapping so much.

Especially the big red ribbon.

Nice right? :B

So how's yours going on?

Mind to share?

Saturday, can you please just move your steps faster and faster?

I just can't wait to meet the boyfie to see how he is going to react.



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY IN ADVANCE PEEPS !

HAVE A SWEET ONE KAY.

♥ ♥ 




p/s: i am so lazy to update my CNY trip here 'cause too many photos need to be uploaded. just gimme some time all right? 
i will try my best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers