Sunday, November 27, 2011

First trying :D

Everybody !

I just got my first try on taking airplane alone!

lol.

Maybe it's nothing special to you, but it's extremely exciting for me!

A short flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.

:D


TR2464 !

Should go and buy 4D eh, forgotten aiks.

Reached budget terminal about 3.45pm.

2 hours waiting time, ew.


The boarding pass of budget airlines.

Hahahahaha.

Thinner than my face okay!




Cam-whored to kill the 120 minutes !

:D

Thanks to Vogue Maison for this super duper nice Chanel tattoo.

Love it to the core!



I was like, whoahh can't wait to get in while I was queuing.

Fortunately I got the seat right beside the window.

Ngek ngek ngek.

My friend said I was too free, keep on updating FB status.

Like trying to tell the whole world how wonderful my journey was.

lol.

Paiseh lo, overly excited ma.

:P



A safe and nice journey I had.

:)





3 days 3 nights @ INTI.

So so so awesome although the internet was cut down due to the overdue fees.

Haha.

Movies, L4D2, Karaoke, yamcha and Korean food.

Baby's 拌饭

Mine Kim Chi Fried Rice

Side dishes?

Our favourite ! Rice cake. Yummy yummyyy...


It might be the last time we spend our time at INTI together.

Baby is going to graduate !

3 weeks more.

:D

I miss him right now.

I can't even FB-chat with him.

:(

Well, we're going to meet again on this coming Friday.

Heheheeeee.

We're heading to Bukit Gambang together with my family.

Stay tune for the post alright?

Goodnight peoples.

Listen to this, 



哇啦啦啦啦啦,我的宝贝这个时候有个人陪;
哎呀呀呀呀呀,我的宝贝让你知道你最美。

He played this song to me on that night.

I smiled.

So sweet.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers