Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spending $ is now my habit

Alright, human likes to spend, especially women.
Ish, I should say, ladies.
Haha.
Since I am still so young. *grins*

Yeshh, I spent money again.
I can't say that I bought rubbish since that I actually bought a book.
My first novel in English.
What the fuck.
Sounds like I so pro in reading those deep deep English huh?
Noooooo, training la, training myself.  *burst out laughing*
Doubt?
Hahahaha.
Okay lah, that's the subsequent reason, I admit.
It attracted me because of its title.
I was so damn fuckin' hell shocked when I saw it, no bluffing.
Luckily my chin was not falling down at that moment.
I bet those who knows my bf well will get me after seeing this picture.



See !!!
number9 weiiii !!
Shock right?
Maybe you can only meet this kind of coincident once in your lifetime.
That's why I bought it.
How baby?
Freaked you out?
It's a fiction novel that I got from a new bookstore in Raffles- Precious Words.










NUMBER9DREAM
It will be perfect if the DREAM is cut-off, haha.
I wonder when I will be able to finish reading this 418-pages-novel.
God bless me.

:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers