Thursday, June 23, 2011

TCC @ Novena Square

























Say Hi to TCC.
:)
Credited to Ceres Tan Chian Yee aka 陈倩仪 aka my kaki aka my roommate.
Really have to thank her so freaking much.
We sleep on the same bed.
We hang out together in Singapore.
We shop shop together.
We chit-chat together.
 her, freakin'.


TCC @ Novena Square


















My favourite - Tiramisu.
























Hers - Mango Diva



Ours - Mozza Stick



Hers - Iced Lemon Tea



Mine - Peachy Sunrise






























A picture before leaving.
I think I looked a little bit weird in this picture.
Haha.
Gonna meet up with Nana tomorrow in CS.
And of course, my love one.
I just can't wait for tomorrow.
Everything is kinda like exciting me you know.
Hope the time starts to go slower and slower from now on.
Ngek~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers